Okay, maybe not exactly new. But your kitchen can feel brand new in 15 minutes! I do this every morning. Let me show you how you can, too!
What you need!
- Music. I usually go with Piano Guys. What’s your go-to music for chores?
- Stopwatch. We will set our timers for 15 minutes. Don’t go over!
What you do!
- Play your music. Sing along.
- Start the timer and just start cleaning! Try to beat the clock!
- Don’t get sidetracked with tidying up more in depth areas. Stick to the quick decluttering. You can scrub the toilet or go through unused toys later. For now, just try to get things where they belong.
- Look around at how much you’ve accomplished in just 15 minutes!
- Make a cup of coffee or tea.
- Read some books, crochet…who am I kidding. More like go clean up the mess that the toddler has made in the bathroom while you made the kitchen look amazing. Might as well set a timer there, too!