What have you magnified this week?
Magnify- to make larger, to glorify.
What have I magnified this week? Myself? Probably. My problems? Probably. My God? Maybe?
We spend so much time and effort building up ourselves or maybe complaining about this issue and that issue that we lose focus of what or Who should be magnified.
It is not a politician. It is not our workout routine. It is not our children. It is God Who should be made larger, glorified.
Luke 1:46- ” And Mary said, my soul doth magnify the Lord;”
Psalm 34:3- “O Magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.”
Psalm 69:30- “I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.”
I cannot physically make God larger. He is God, after all. How can I magnify Him then?
How can I make him larger in my life?
1. Tell people what He has done for me.
2. Praise and thank Him when He has done things for me.
3. Purposely see Him and the good He has brought in every situation.
4. Notice the beauty of His creation.
5. Sing songs of praise to Him.
How about you? Who do you magnify each day? How do you purposely magnify the Lord?