I really love homemade gifts. I love the planning…choosing supplies, colors, patterns, etc. As I make the gift I am thinking of that person the whole time. From start to finish that gift is made with love and specifically for that person. I am not saying a gift can’t be bought out of love, but I just really love home made gifts.
Christmas may seem far away, but really we are 66 days from Christmas! Depending on what you are thinking about making, that’s not a lot of time!
I definitely have started much much later than usual. My main craft is crochet which takes a bit of time. On top of that, my family lives 3,000 miles away which means I need to allow at least 2 weeks for mailing time. Because of the time crunch I am on the hunt for projects that take a little less time but are still thoughtful and beautiful.
Mason Jar Crafts
- Christmas Jar Votive from Mason Jar Crafts Love
- Reindeer Snack Jar from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Illuminated Snow Scene in a Jar from Bitz’n’Giggles
- Snowman Mason Jar Luminary from Club Chica Circle
- Everything in a Jar from The Gunny Sack
Quick Crochet Projects
- 16 Boot Cuff Patterns from Daisy Cottage Designs
- 10 Ear Warmer Patterns from The Spruce
- 41 Easy Infinity Scarf Patterns from Big DIY Ideas
- Crochet Mittens from Red Heart Yarn
- 10 Coffee Cozy Patterns from Moogly Blog
- Old Fashioned Fudge from Life in Grace Blog
- Forgotten Cookies from Creating Kilter
- Christmas Crack from I Heart Naptime
- Bacon Salt from Honestly Yum
- Cowboy Candy (aka Candied Jalapenos) from Foodie with Family
- Brown Sugar Honey Facial Scrub from The Kitchen McCabe
- Bath Bomb Fizzies from Wellness Mama
- Pumpkin Spice Soap from Happiness is Homemade
- Shower Bomb from Popsugar
- 10 Bubble Bath recipes from Helly Glow
- Sock Snowmen from Darkroom and Dearly
- Puzzle Piece Snowflake from Red Ted Art
- Melted Peppermint Candy Ornament from One Little Project
- Gingerbread Playdough from Housing a Forest
- 22 Fabric Ornaments from Chicken Scratch NY
What’s your favourite DIY gift to give at Christmastime? What style craft do you do more? Crochet like me? Sew? Bake? Craft? Share your projects below! Feel free to link up to any of your favourite tutorials!
Every week I link up to these great blogs!