If you follow me on Pinterest you might already know that I am on there a lot. I really love that website. Some times when I am really hungry and waiting for supper to finish I will go on there and drool over the pictures of delicious meals. Or I will look at desserts and almost taste them! When I am feeling inspired I will go through crochet patterns and when I need motivation to work out I go on there, too. Did I mention I love Pinterest? I thought today I would give you a quick list of some of my favorite Pinterest pins from this year. There are a few that I really loved but didn’t add on my list because I have recently posted links to them.
1.Preschool Worksheets I have used this site a lot of times. They have a lot of great basic worksheets that are fun and easy to do for a preschooler. And, unlike a lot of websites, this one was easy to print off of.
2. This Penguin Craft is super cute and super easy to do. It doesn’t take a lot of prep and the kids can put it together, for the most part, by themselves.
3. These frozen yogurt drops are amazing. The kids LOVE them. They take about 5 minutes to make plus an hour or two in the freezer. It makes one yogurt spread out to a snack for all the kids, too, which is nice.
4. I know I said I wasn’t going to mention anything I recently linked to, but this one is worth repeating. My No-Sew baby wrap is seriously amazing. Every mother should own one.
5. Here’s a video for you. I really love this workout from Popsugar. I actually haven’t come across a workout of theirs that I don’t like. I even have their workout app on my iPad. They make great videos and I love the woman who leads them. I highly suggest browsing their website or look for their channel on YouTube. They have something for everyone.
6. I LOVE this mittens pattern. This is a beginner’s crochet pattern. Just pay attention and follow the pattern. It isn’t hard. I can make one pair of child’s mittens in under two hours. I have made at least ten pairs of these.
7. YUM. Seriously, YUM. You will have a hard time going back to regular alfredo sauce after you make this Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce. I did add some parmesan and extra garlic powder to mine but you wouldn’t have to if you didn’t want to. It is so good.
8. Okay, last one. This recipe for baked sweet and sour chicken is amazing. Don’t change a thing. I am slightly sad thinking about this recipe. I used to make it at least twice a month until William became allergic to eggs. I have tried making it egg free but it never comes out the same 🙁 I am now on the hunt for a equally yummy egg free version of this dish.
Do you follow me on Pinterest yet? Do you have a favorite, must-share Pinterest pin? Share with me 🙂