Got a teething toddler? I do. She’s miserable. And when a toddler is miserable everyone is miserable! It got to the point a week or two ago that she wouldn’t eat anything. In my attempt to keep her hydrated I came up with this quick, no brainer popsicle recipe. If you can even call it a recipe…
All you need is:
- Blender (magic bullet, food processor, etc)
- Popsicle molds (if you don’t own any I seriously suggest making the investment. And you don’t have to have kids to enjoy a homemade popsicle every now and then.)
- Frozen fruit (whatever kind you want. I used a mix of peaches, pineapples, strawberries, and grapes.)
All you need to do is:
- Blend fruit with water (I used 2 cups fruit and one cup water but use how ever much of each that makes it the consistency you want.)
- Pour fruity mixture into molds.
- Put it in the freezer for two hours.
Pepper loved these. She would just sit and suck on it for a while. The older kids liked them a lot, too. I even ate a couple as post workout snacks 🙂 What are some of your favorite popsicle recipes? I have really been enjoying coming up with new recipes so I am sure more will make an appearance here!