Easter snuck up on me this year! I got a couple decorations put up, did a couple Easter crafts and have been singing all my favorite Easter hymns but a lot of things I wanted to do I just didn’t get to do. I managed to pin plenty of Easter pins, though! Here are a couple of my favorites that I have seen in the past couple weeks.
- Because He Lives printable. I absolutely love this printable. I have it hanging in my porch so it is the first thing people see as they come into my home. And it puts that song in my head for the rest of the day. Win win.
- No Bake Chocolate Egg Nests. I remember these from when I was a kid. So cute!
- Salt Dough Eggs. I never got around to making salt dough ornaments at Christmas time so I feel like this was a second chance for me. These are so cute, easy to make and can actually be tailored to any theme you like!
- Growing your own Easter Grass. I also remember doing this as a kid. It’s a great project to do with the kids.
- Easter Cross Wreath DIY. I didn’t actually get to make this. Living in the Arctic our ground is still covered in snow so I couldn’t go look for twigs. And since we have no craft store anywhere near that just wasn’t an option. Had we gotten out of town in the beginning of the month like we were planning I would have grabbed supplies to make this. It’s so pretty.
I know Easter can be very controversial among Christians. We don’t tell our kids there is an Easter bunny. Instead we tell them about what Christ did for us on that day and the days before that. But we still like to have fun with the kids doing crafts and making treats to lead up to Easter weekend. What do you do to celebrate Easter? How do you like to decorate? What do you like to make? Want more fun Easter ideas? Head over to my Easter Pinterest Board and see what else I have been pinning!