This page contains affiliate links. I only give my honest opinion.
Here is a little list of the resources I use most often to keep my blog up and running smoothly! Let me know if you have any questions!
After doing a lot of research I chose Siteground as my host. I have been VERY happy with it so far. It was very easy to set up. They did all the work to transfer the blog posts from my old wordpress blog to my new wordpress blog. They’re customer service is excellent. I can live chat or send out a ticket which is always responded to and worked on that day. On top of all that it is very affordable! If you are looking for a host I highly recommend choosing Siteground.
I am really not too great with photo editing. It’s not something I really enjoy so I don’t spend a lot of time on it. Lucky for me, I have a couple resources that take all the work out of photo editing for me!
Picmonkey is a site that most everyone has probably heard of and most likely used at some point. For a long time I used the basic free version of this site- which is great as is. They have some really great layouts, filters, fonts, etc that can help you make a great photo for your blog. However- I really wanted to make those long pinteresty photos and those layouts were only included in the Royal membership. I am so cheap that I never sign up for things that I can get the basic version of for free. But when I saw that it was $50 for a YEAR I thought that was way worth it! I have been like a kid in a candy shop exploring all the features that come with the Royal membership. I highly suggest moving on up!
Canva is also a great source for photo editing. I really love all the free features they have. I haven’t taken the plunge and used any of their paid features yet but that might be something I do in the future!
You have probably noticed those little italic words at the top of a lot of my posts. This is because I am little by little incorporating affiliate marketing into my blog. I am doing this in hopes of making just a little extra money through the blog.
I signed up with ShareAsale quite some time ago. If you are interested in affiliate marketing this would be a great company to join because SO MANY companies that have affiliate programs go through ShareAsale. Their website is really easy to use and it takes like 3 seconds to get a banner code. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
My Affiliate List
Speaking of affiliate marketing…here is a list of the companies that you will see floating around my blog. I endorse these because I use them and I like them. I wouldn’t promote or suggest something that I don’t already love!
- Shareasale – Huge selection of companies to work with and promote to earn income on your own blog
- Picmonkey – Excellent photo editing source. You can try the premium with a one month free trial!
- Siteground– Host your own blog with Siteground! Great customer service!
- Gymboree– Cute, good quality clothes for your kids!
- Little Passports– A monthly subscription service for your kids. Discover the world one month at a time!
- Checkout 51– Free money! Just send them your grocery receipt and earn cash back on certain products.
- Superhero Stuff– Clothing and accessories for the super hero lover!
- Fabletics– My absolute favourite brand of workout clothes! Great quality, style and comfort!
- How to Make Your First Affiliate Sale in 24 Hours! Ebook by House of Brazen- An ebook that teaches you how to earn income primarily through Pinterest.
- FabFitFun– a monthly subscription box for women.